Roborock S7 repair - UK

Roborock S7 repair - UK

Hi all,

I've had a Roborock S7 for the last 6 months and have absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, I've recently been hit with the dreaded Error 4 cliff sensor notification. I tried taping over the sensors (after reading some advice here) but that didn't see to do anything.

I then went on ebay and ordered some cliff sensor covers. These arrived today and were extremely difficult to fit. I used a hair dryer to help the plastic expand on the covers and managed to get them sorted. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have made any difference what so ever.

I bought the vacuum on ebay and have contacted the seller (as Xiaomi sent me an email basically saying that they wouldn't help). I'm waiting for a response but I really doubt that they will help me.

So does anyone know anywhere in the UK (I'm based in London) where I can get the Roborock repaired? Two of the sensors look like they have managed to get water inside of them and I think it may be an issue that I can't fix. I've tried some google searches but can't really find anything promising.

Cheers for your help!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Please continue sending an e-mail to the support@roborock.com to see if they can help try and get in touch with the sales team, and figure out if the team can help address with the warranty service.

Like0
    Amirr
    Amirr03/18/2024      10:13
    @RR_Support:

In the midst of the repair UK initiatives, addressing infrastructure challenges is paramount. From roads to energy systems, the focus remains on enhancing efficiency and resilience. However, unforeseen circumstances often demand immediate attention, such as the need for Emergency AC repair Austin. This phrase underscores the interconnectedness of global repair efforts, where localized issues prompt rapid responses. Collaboration and innovation drive progress, ensuring that both routine maintenance and unexpected crises are managed effectively, sustaining the functionality of vital services across regions.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DenilCartel
Welcome to Roborock Forum