Hi Rockers,

Roborock is all about making life easier for you, and this year we're helping you get your Mother's Day gifting handled early, so you can really impress mum. 

Register on the Roborock forum before April 20 and we'll pick 5 lucky people to receive a special 40% off promo code for buying a Roborock S6. That brings the S6 price from $649.99 right down to $389.99. You can give mum a great gift, but you can keep your savings to yourself. 

Register now for your chance to win.

*Contest is available to Roborock customers in the United States only.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello Rockers

Like3
    winnieleigh
    winnieleigh10/28/2021      04:02
    Like0
  • Hello Rockers, here are the 5 lucky dogs of this activity(username): Scott, Daisy, Randy, Bab, paul.

Congratulations and we've sent the emails to them. 😊

Thanks for your participation and don't be sad if you're not chosen this time, just stay tuned for the next!

Like1
  • Hi, i recently purchased the Roborock S6. I use it for cleaning our table tennis hall. This proved too big a challenge for the competition (Neato Botvac connected and Neato D7). It is a difficult area to clean because of the size and because there is not much difference in the objects the robot can use for orientation. I tried using the Roborock S6 first using the Roborock app installed on my ipad 2017, IOS 13. I also update the firmware of the Roborck S6. With the Roborock app all my attempts to achieve a complete clean and to create a map failed. I then installed the MI Home app. Using this app, the initial cleanup of our table tennis hall went without any problems. It took two cleaning runs an one charging pause in between. I then divided the map into four segments and set up a schedule to clean 2 segments at a time. The fist two segments are done at mondays, wednesdays and fridays. The other two segments are done at tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays. I schedule the cleaning runs during night time, when no one is in the building. The cleanng runs can now be done using one battery charge. I am very pleased with the result and with the functions. I does seem that the Mi Home app works better with the roborock S6 in comparision with the Roborock app.

Like0
    RR_Discussion
    RR_DiscussionStaff Member04/20/2020      07:36
    @Bert:

Hi, thanks for your feedback and we'll pass it to our R&D department. Please feel free to contact with our support team whenever you have any questions about our products. 😊

Like0
  • Where do we register for this?

Like0
    RR_Discussion
    RR_DiscussionStaff Member04/20/2020      07:35
    @Hashem:

Hello, you've registered on our forum and have the chance to be the lucky guy. 😊

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RR_Discussion
Welcome to Roborock Forum