Side brushes tangled in carpet

Side brushes tangled in carpet

I am trying to post this question but it keeps telling me “sensitive words” without telling me which ones are sensitive.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Brushes tangled continually. Had to remove. Two brush arms broken off.

Like0
  • Same user. What should I do to keep the brushes from getting entangled.

Like0
  • Hi, thanks for reaching out.

We have another type of side brush that may work better on carpet. Would you please get in touch with support@roborock.com to get further assistance?

Please provide them with a picture of the carpet, your purchase information and the device's SN.

Like0
    User9999
    User999901/04/2022      23:23
    @RR_Support:

Thank you, I will do that. What type of purchase information will they want?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/10/2022      09:31
    @User9999:

Please send them the purchase link (or a screenshot of product's listing), invoice, or receipt (file or screenshot) which shows the seller's name, purchase date and order number.

Like0
  • Exactly the same problem. Please add the option for no side brush zones!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/10/2022      09:32
    @isibizi:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

We will forward the feedback to our tech team and will try to manage it in the future. For now, please try and contact our support team at support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Best regards.

Like0
    isibizi
    isibizi01/13/2022      17:23
    @RR_Support:

The support ask me for informations about my problems and want pictures, i sent everything and the awnser is „contact your reseller“ 🤔 bad support!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

User9999
Welcome to Roborock Forum