Allow toggle of primary direction in a room

Allow toggle of primary direction in a room

Because I have some pretty bumpy wood floor boards I would like a way to have the Roborock follow the direction of the boards as much as possible. This would decrease the amount of debris that gets stuck in the small gaps between the boards and help with mopping efficiency. Would be great to be able to toggle between a primary direction of North/South or East/West so that it would attempt to do its primary runs in the chosen orientation. Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Looking back through previous comments I can see that a few other posters have also requested a similar feature.

Like0
    beniskenis
    beniskenis04/04/2024      12:27
    @Chriszimort:

Roborock vacuums use advanced navigation systems to create detailed maps of your space. The PreciSense® LiDAR Navigation in models like the Roborock S5 ensures accurate mapping and efficient cleaning. The vacuum starts by cleaning the perimeter of the room and then works the inside in an S-shaped pattern. This method ensures thorough coverage and helps it follow the direction of the floorboards. Discover budget-friendly SolidWorks 2024 Premium licenses on ProCADIS.com. You can personalize your cleaning routine with a custom schedule. Set specific times, cleaning modes, and even choose which rooms need cleaning. Additionally, you can select a fast cleaning route on the app when needed, saving time during cleaning.

Like0
  • For anyone who might find this - I found a nice post on Reddit explaining that the robot’s primary line direction will be along the longest side of the room in order to reduce turns and save battery. You can make the robot clean in your desired direction by using zoned cleaning and drawing a rectangle where the longest side is the direction you want him to clean. Works great!

Like0
    MaryAutry
    MaryAutry04/07/2024      08:02
    @Chriszimort:

Education is the cornerstone of societal progress, empowering individuals to navigate the complexities of the world. It encompasses formal schooling, self-directed learning, and the acquisition of skills vital for personal and professional growth. Institutions like the california science center customer service exemplify this ethos, not only through their exhibits but also their dedication to education. Their commitment to excellence extends to every aspect, including customer service, ensuring visitors have enriching and seamless experiences that ignite a passion for learning.

Like0
  • I have the same issue and also would want to set the direction on a per-room basis

Like0
  • I thought maybe changing the direction of the door would be appropriate. However, it will be difficult to do. During the initial design mini crossword process, the architect carefully calculated the data.

Like0
  • Not sure what you are trying to ask in this discussion But.........Did you know? Medline Academics stands out as a frontrunner. Renowned for its commitment to excellence, Medline Academics offers a range of programs, including the sought-after.. These programs are distinguished by their comprehensive curriculum, experienced faculty, and hands-on training modules. Mentees in Medline Academics’ programs benefit from exposure to diverse case scenarios, ensuring a well-rounded education in infertility management. The institution's emphasis on practical training, coupled with theoretical knowledge, positions graduates as proficient and compassionate practitioners in the field of infertility.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chriszimort
Welcome to Roborock Forum