New!!! S7Max Ultra--Everything Made Easy

New!!! S7Max Ultra--Everything Made Easy

Dear Roborock fans:

No matter tackling from occasional cleaning to often cleaning, here comes Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra. With Empty Wash Fill Dock, S7MaxV can be emptied, washed, and filled automatically you all can free your hands from needing to clean the machine itself.

Getting stuck? S7 MaxV would not allow it. Powered by advanced 3D structured light and upgraded RGB camera, accurately recognizing and quickly avoiding objects such as cables, fabric, or pet waste, S7 MaxV reduces the risk of getting stuck at any time.

From 2D to 3D, Roborock App is upgraded on the map display, made possible with LiDAR data, capturing a real-life view of your home. Tap and control on your phone.

VibraRise® system lifts the mop off the ground when a carpet is detected, to mop hard floors and vacuum carpets in one single clean. Sonic vibration scrubs at up to 3,000 times/min to remove dried on grime.

How about keeping an eye on it? Roborock would never let you down.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Can't wait for this!!!!!. I wish I could trade in my Roborock S7!!!!!!

Like3
    Larry
    Larry01/07/2022      08:36
    @Manashetics:

Amen. I just “upgraded” two S6 VMax to S7+. Gained auto empty but lost camera and object recognition. Now I find out about S7 VMax Ultra +. I already have 4. Do I get 2 more?

I’m running out of room let alone $.

Seems like there would be a market for refurbished trade ins.

Like1
    Manashetics
    Manashetics01/08/2022      03:55
    @Larry:

They should have a reward program for their most loyal customers!!!

Like1
    herbie8757
    herbie875702/08/2022      03:51
    @Manashetics:

I just got the S7 and now they come out with this beauty not fare

Like0
    Load More >>
  • Wow, this is awesome machine! :D

The new Ultra dock station will be compatible with normal S7 model?

Like2
    RR_News
    RR_NewsStaff Member01/06/2022      08:05
    @Cosmo:

Yes, that's S7 MaxV Plus

Like0
    MJF
    MJF01/06/2022      17:31
    @RR_News:

Not sure I fully understand. Will the S7Max Ultra docking station be fully compatible with Roborock S7 and provide the same functions? When do you anticipate Roborock S7Max Ultra to be available?

Thanks!

Like3
    Larry
    Larry01/07/2022      08:40
    @MJF:

Ditto. Same question. I don’t understand either.

Like1
    Load More >>
  • Not sure if I understand. Is this S7Max available now?

Like1
  • When is this model available for buy ?

Like1
    kaytlyns
    kaytlyns02/16/2022      08:39
    @Coolguy:

cookie clicker: Around June there will be!

Like0
  • When is it going to be released? Can I get update

Like1
  • Will the S7 be able to use the S7max Docking station and will it work

Like0
  • i wish there was a trade in program, i have a s6, which i want to trade.

Like0
  • After the vacuum is finished cleaning and mopping what happens to the water left in the water reservoir? Will it just sit there until the next use? Will it drain into the dirty water bin?

Like0
  • Hi. Can I ask if Roborock S7 maxV Ultra can dry the mop?

Like0
  • Kolkata ff or Kolkata fatafat is perhaps the most moving and well known game played specialy in Kolkata,West Bengal India. As this game is mainstream to the point that it individuals who is from other area separated from kolkata is additionally playing this game.

Like0
  • Any idea of the dimensions of the dock for the S7Max Ultra?

Like0
  • Am confused - this is announced in January, it's on the website with the 'buy now' option, but there are no options to purchase. When will the unit announced in the description be available and how do we purchase? do you offer a trade-in program similar to iRobot folks as I'm considering purchasing from here as I need another robot and prefer a hybrid. But, I could also go with iRobot and pair the vacuum and mop together - and they are both available now. Would greatly appreciate more info on availability, purchase, and program.

Like0
  • I purchased the Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra on 5/2/2022 at 3am Pacific time zone and was able to get the H7 as an add come-on. I can't review the product, but I can review the buying experience. When I went in to include my credit card, my card went into a security hold. I had to go to my bank account to remove the security hold. What's up with that? It was my understanding that the unit would ship 2 to 5 days after purchase, but Roborock slipped in a new shipping date to May 25. No big deal but why such a big change? The H7 promo come-on was gone just after a few hours. I guess this the promo availability was short lived. Can't wait to get my S7 Ultra so I can use it and I will get back with my product review. I will give the buying experience a 7 of 10 stars.

Like0
    BobsMyUncle
    BobsMyUncle05/06/2022      22:53
    @Bobs Point:

I ordered early Monday morning as well. Thankfully my credit card worked, and I managed to get the H7 promo as well. Received an email soon after saying that my order "normally ships in 2-5 days." Maybe an hour later, noticed that the H7 promo offer was gone, and that the Ultra combo was sold out until 25 May. At that point it was unclear when my order would ship, but it arrived yesterday, 5 May. So... I have to ask, does anyone know when the H7 cordless vac will get shipped out to those lucky enough to snag one? It did not appear on my order, nor was there any email acknowledging that one's "in the pipe."

Like0
    BobsMyUncle
    BobsMyUncle05/09/2022      22:35
    @BobsMyUncle:

It's almost like the company who set up this forum doesn't participate in it... might want to change that. Anyway, just as a data point, I just received the promo H7 vac, though interestingly/oddly, it came from Amazon, even though I ordered the S7Max Ultra straight from Roborock. Not complained, just saying to keep a watch for an unexpected Amazon shipment.

Like0
  • I ordered my Ultra on 5/2/2022 at 12:01am Pacific time zone. I stayed up so I could get the H7 promo offering. I had trouble with my payment because my credit card classified Roborock as a security risk. I had to go to my bank website to approve the purchase. It was my understanding that the shipping was going to be 2 to 5 days after purchase. Now the shipping is scheduled for May 25th. My purchase rating will be around 7 of 10 stars. I will let everyone know how my final experience will be.

Like0
  • Does the new ultra have a bagless collector like the previous unit?

Like0
    BobsMyUncle
    BobsMyUncle05/06/2022      22:56
    @Gregcoyote:

No, assuming you mean the dust collection container in the Ultra base.

Like0
  • Will there be a bagless attachment for the S7 ultra?

Like0
    Mluckyb85
    Mluckyb8510/02/2022      19:39
    @Gregcoyote:

Following

Like0
  • I will be receiving my Auto wash dock station today, I will post some pictures with dimensions as I know some people wanted to know and nobody from the staff has answered any of the technical questions.

I am coming from iRobot world and I can tell you their forum and in general staff support is years ahead of Roborock, unfortunately they got too comfortable and stopped innovating years ago, now Roborock is without a question the best and most advance vacuum/ mop robot in the market period and this forum has also a lot of potential but we are going to need to support each other to take the slack from the mediocre Roborock support.

Besides those issues I am extremely happy with the S7MaxV and I believe, it worth every penny.

Let me know what questions or pictures do you want to see for the Auto wash dock station and I will do my best to find the time to answer them.

Regards

Like0
  • Are you looking SEO Freelancer in India? Get Hire Best SEO Expert in India. He is one of India’s well-renowned and highly-experienced SEO experts who have been working in India, USA & global for the past so many years. Being a qualified SEO Expert USA, he also devotes some of his time working as a SEO freelancer. 

Like0
  • You should trust us because we are not here for the money. We are here to help you. Nowadays, people have made this work of Allah for money and many fake websites with false information. But we promise you that we are here to provide you with the proper Quranic method to help you, and we have proper knowledge about the mentioned surah, wazifa, and dua. Visit: https://lovesurah.com/

Like0
    No1AssignmentHelp
    No1AssignmentHelp03/13/2024      11:48
    @JamesSmithv1:

Students have many issues with writing their financial assignments. That's why they always seek Finance Assignment Help that can help them secure their university rank. Now you don't need to worry, Just call No1AssignmentHelp.Com for any assignment writing solution.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RR_News
Welcome to Roborock Forum