S7 MaxV Dustbin errors

S7 MaxV Dustbin errors

Over the past few days the vacuum randomly stops in the middle of a room and announces that the dust bin has been removed, a few seconds later it says that the dust bin has been installed again with no one touching it. Sometimes this happens 5 or 6 times in a row. Just today it announced that the water tank was removed while vacuuming a room. I do not have the auto-empty dock or anything so I routinely empty the bin every time it finishes for the day.

Where on the dust bin or the little compartment is the sensor that is not reading correctly? To the best I can tell the compartment is clean. Is there a reset procedure or something else that I should check?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Also as an aside, how high/tall does something need to be for the reactive AI to see it? Mine routinely pushes the cat's food bowl all over the kitchen. The bowl itself is 1 1/2" tall and bright red.

Like0
  • Hi, thanks for reaching out.

If the bin and the water tank have been installed when the robot are giving that error, there may be something wrong with the device, and warranty service is needed. Please get in touch with support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0
    shanewood04
    shanewood0405/19/2022      22:39
    @RR_Support:

Thanks for sharing it. Due to your information, I solve the issue of my civil engineers site http://www.oprojectservices.com/wollongong/.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Underpaid IT
Welcome to Roborock Forum