Battery at 0%, can't charge up, error 12 message. S6maxV

Battery at 0%, can't charge up, error 12 message. S6maxV

hi,

this happened after i took the robot apart to fix the water pump area. when i assemble it back, the battery is now at 0% and not charging up. The only thing that i suspect cause it, is the battery dropping out while im handling the robot, causing a light pull on the cables to the board. Could the circuit board to the battery be damaged while i was working on the robot?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Update: while trying to identify the problem, I accidentally ripped the whole power connector out I hope I can solder it back well and solve the problem

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/25/2022      11:06
    @royden:

Hi, thanks for your updates..

Hopefully soldering it back can resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please get in touch with support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

royden
Welcome to Roborock Forum