Scheduled auto-empty dustbin

Scheduled auto-empty dustbin

Hi,

We run a scheduled cleanup during the night, while do-not-disturb is active. The DND mode prevents the S7 from emptying itself when returning to the auto-empty dock, which is great as the auto-empty bin would wake us up. But it would be great if I could schedule the emptying for later that day when everybody is awake and the extra noise of the auto-empty bin is not a problem.

Currently, I have a timer on my phone to remind me to press the Empty Dustbin button in the app manually, which is far from ideal.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JohnDoe
Welcome to Roborock Forum