S7 room limit reached

S7 room limit reached

I have 15 rooms divided and roborock s7 says that the room limit is reached. Would it be possible to increase the room limit further?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

To our apology, 15 rooms are the limit. There's no such a feature to increase the room limit.

However, we will forward your advice to the relevant team and will try to manage it in the future.

Thanks for your idea and suggestion.

Like0
    JR
    JR06/13/2023      15:01
    @RR_Support:

Hello RR_Support, Why is this still an unresolved issue?

Like0
  • I have the same request. I have a multi level house and the top floor has 3 rooms. I can't even name them due to this limitation. Please increase the number of rooms that you can name.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/25/2022      13:42
    @wac:

Hi, thanks for your reaching out. The limit for the room names is actually 30, meaning you can save up to 30 different room names. But for one specific map, you can only divide it to 15 rooms. If you have some custom names that you'd like to delete, please refer to the picture below:

Like0
    Stanash
    Stanash05/04/2023      02:03
    @RR_Support:

I don't understand this limit. I have an issue also, but your screen shots do not match my app at all. I can't even name my rooms based on the default names you include.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/05/2023      04:21
    @Stanash:

Is your device also S7?

If yes, you can click on the edit pen on the map page, tap on "edit room" and name the rooms there.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robonoob
Welcome to Roborock Forum