No-Go Zones

Is it possible to edit or modify NO-GO Zones on a map? I just want to make the zones I have already placed on the floor map smaller and move them some

Thanks in advance!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I could adjust the zones when I was setting them up. Now that I have used the mapped area several times I would like to adjust the zones. I'm hoping that I don't have to remap the floor and do the procedure all over again. Any help, advice or experience with this would be greatly appreciated.

Like0
  • Hello, thanks for reaching out. Sure the no-go zone is adjustable. If you go to the no-go zone option, and then tap on the no-go zone, then there will be the icon to adjust it (the 2 arrow icon).

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drew
Welcome to Roborock Forum