Software issue: multiple maps

Software issue: multiple maps

I’m two days into my new MaxV 7 ultra. It works great but I can’t figure out how to create multiple maps. I thought I could just copy my one good map, give it a new name and program it. But when I renamed it I just lost my previous map. So so far I’m just stuck with one map. Can anyone help?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I'm also curious to learn more about these topics. Does anyone have suggestions based on personal experience? Please assist with locating Wilbur's soot merchandise as well. I am always learning new things.

Like0
  • Hi, thanks for reaching out. Here's the instruction on how to create multiple floor maps.

First of all, please make sure there's WIFI coverage on the other floor.

If there is, kindly follow the steps below to create the multi-floor maps:

1. Tap the "Edit map" button on the bottom right corner of the map, and choose "My Map" from the pop-up banner.

2. Turn on the "Map saving (Beta)" function, switch the "Home" section from "Single-story" to "Multi-story". Please make sure you've tapped the checkmark icon on the top right corner of the screen after you've chosen "Multi-story", otherwise the setting wouldn't be saved.

3. Please create the map for the main floor by tapping the "Create", and then the"Clean"option. Make sure the robot starts from the dock and returns to the dock, without interruption during the process.

4. When you plan to create the map for the second floor, please make sure there's WIFI coverage there.

5. Make sure the robot is now located on the other floor. Then press "Create", and "Clean". The robot will speak "Starting to clean". Please wait until it completed the cleaning, and don't manually move the robot or interrupt the process.

You can check the attached screenshots for your reference.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robby2
Welcome to Roborock Forum