S5 Max no more no-mopping zones

S5 Max no more no-mopping zones

Hi,

I deleted my map because of erratic behaviour when mopping (the robot went up and down over the same track). I’ve used the quick scan mode and so far so good. No i’m trying to set up the map using no-go zones, but I also want to setup a no-mop zone but I can’t find the option no longer in the app (iPhone). I can only see “Invisible wall” and “No-Go Zone”. Am I doing something wrong?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

Would you please clear the cache or reinstall the app and try again?

Best regards.

Like0
    YnnaD
    YnnaD11/24/2022      18:16
    @RR_Support:

Hi,

Yesterday an update for the app came out and fixed the above problem. Now there is an option to create a n-mop zone again. So it’s fixed again! Thnx for your reply…

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/26/2022      10:14
    @YnnaD:

Hi, thanks for the updates! For more help, feel free to contact us!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YnnaD
Welcome to Roborock Forum