Accidentall room creation

Accidentall room creation

The app thought that my door frame was so cozy that it created a small 4 pixel room that is to small for me to select it by tapping from the map.

I can't get rid of it by merging it back into the room because it's to small for me to select. Is there a some sort of "drop-down list" that can let me select the rooms from there? That way I can remove the accidental room that was created by merging it with the room it is in.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry that currently that list is not available. One possible way to get rid of the room is to press the re-split button. But the risk of doing that is the map will revert to the original status and you will need to redivide the map into different rooms.

Like0
    MattandBrit
    MattandBrit12/26/2022      04:57
    @RR_Support:

Please make the app able to delete a room when mapping makes a room where there is not one.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/31/2022      16:43
    @MattandBrit:

Thanks for posting. We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback. We will forward your request to the tech team and hope they can manage it soon.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slusher
Welcome to Roborock Forum