Multi level house

Multi level house

So I have a multistory house and i moved my Roborock S7 MAXV to another floor to vacuum, it did fine and returned to the starting position correctly. But when i carried it back down to the dock I just put it on the dock and it jsut charged. How do i tell it to now run the empty bin and mop clean?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

If you want to initiate emptying and mop washing, you can start the feature either via the app or by the physical buttons on the robot.

1) when robot is charging, press the Dock button to start emptying

2) when robot is charging, long press the Dock button to start mop washing

Like0
    yohannathomas
    yohannathomas02/03/2024      13:36
    @RR_Support:

Hello. From breathtaking destinations to helpful tips, every travel blogs post is a window to new adventures. These travel blogs https://conciergequestionnaire.com/ fuel my passion for travel by feeding my imagination with vivid images and inspiring stories. They offer insight into different cultures and ways of life, enriching my student experience and broadening my view of the world. It's more than just a journey; it is a portal to endless possibilities and unforgettable memories.

Like0
    Platt
    Platt03/08/2024      10:18
    @RR_Support:

Multi-level houses offer unique architectural designs that optimize space and functionality. With distinct levels, they provide versatility in living arrangements and privacy for occupants. From cozy family rooms to spacious entertainment areas, multi-level houses cater to diverse needs and preferences. Explore innovative designs and customizable options for your multi-level home at https://www.mpyrean.com/ where your dream home awaits.

Like0
  • Other options are place it in front of the dock and hit dock button. Then it will do the empty and mop washing. Also you can use the app, hit the dock button when it is charging and select the function you want.

Like0
    Amirr
    Amirr02/03/2024      08:10
    @JayinNJ:

A multi-level house is a modern architectural marvel, offering both aesthetic appeal and functional space utilization. With multiple floors seamlessly integrated, these homes provide distinct areas for various activities. Whether it's a cozy living space on one level or a private retreat on another, multi-level houses cater to diverse needs. However, such intricate designs may pose challenges, including plumbing issues. In situations like these, homeowners in Maidstone can rely on Emergency Plumbers in Maidstone for swift and efficient solutions to keep their multi-level homes running smoothly.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DK
Welcome to Roborock Forum