Roborock q7 max with pets

Roborock q7 max with pets

Does anyone use q7 max model who has pet? I'm gonna buy but ı want be sure it will vacuum my cats hair.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Yes, it has great suction and doesn't scatter the hair like a lot of other robot vacuums. Had 4 cats that really shed. If didn't vacuum dally, we had hair everywhere. The Q7 Max picked up 99% on hardwood, linoleum, carpet, and rugs.

This vac was a game changer. I wish I heard of Roborock earlier. Love my Q7.

Like0
  • To determine if the Q7 Max is suitable for vacuuming pet hair, I recommend checking customer reviews on online retail websites or forums where users discuss their experiences with specific vacuum models.  Or get help from https://animalgrab.com/

Like0
  • Safe for use in homes with kids and pets (when used as directed). Please be aware this product contains tea tree oil. Floor Cleaner should be diluted 1:300, or 1 part roborock Floor Cleaner to 300 parts water Environmentally friendly ingredients leave a long-lasting fresh and clean scent.As with the original version, a drawback of Robo rock's VibraRise 2.0 system is that it may still dampen your medium- and high-pile rugs. The second-gen automatic mop lifting feature is still only suitable for low-pile carpets less than 4mm high.Our Verdict. The Roborock S7 is slightly better than the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum. The Roborock feels better built, maneuvers itself more effectively, has more automation features, and can clean high-pile carpet. It also has a longer maximum battery life, though the Xiaomi charges faster.

https://lovelanguagetest.org/

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onur
Welcome to Roborock Forum