Room Cleaning Sequence/Order

Room Cleaning Sequence/Order

It would be most helpful if the S7 Max V would clean the rooms in a sequence/order that I could specify in my scheduled cleaning instead of always what it automatically considers to be “most efficient”. That way I could pick the order that would allow me and my family to use those rooms sooner.

Also the “Selected Room Cleaning” feature should always clean the rooms in the order I selected them in the app. If I have friends coming over later for dinner I want it to clean the kitchen first then the dining room and finally the rest of the house. If I choose that order in selective room cleaning it should maintain that order when it cleans.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• A possible solution would be to create a routine and add each room you want to clean as a separate step in the routine. Then as the robot processes the routine it should clean the rooms in the order you want.

Like0
    moverklaza
    moverklaza06/30/2023      07:41
    @AJ:

Thanks for your opinion, that's helpful on a small world cup

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UncleJerm76
Welcome to Roborock Forum