Mesh Wifi and live navigation

Mesh Wifi and live navigation

Hi. First time to the group. I have an S7 Max V and when I first got it last summer, I did not have any mesh wifi and everything was perfect. However, recently I upgraded to a Deco Tri-Band mesh wifi with 3 routers. I can connect fine without any issues and the cleaning is all great. My issue is that I cannot see the map being loaded during cleaning and cannot see the live navigation. Once the robot returns to the charging station (where my main router is residing), the map loads up perfectly and shows all the areas cleaned. I read somewhere to create a guest network with 2.4 GHz only and try connecting to the guest network but that also did not solve the problem. Any help on how to get this to work?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Do you mean the map doesn't load in the whole cleaning process but it will load when cleaning is completed?

When you start cleaning on app, robot will position itself first and map will be loading in this process. After position is established, the map will be displayed on app.

For this issue, would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com) so that we can better assist?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thelonestar
Welcome to Roborock Forum