S5 Max getting stuck with chair leg

S5 Max getting stuck with chair leg

I have a problem woth S5 Max getting stuck on my chair leg. It seems the leg isnt high enough for it to detect as obstacle and not low enougj for the robot to wall through it. So i have to repositioning the robot each time after gettinf stuck.

Is there a way to solve this?

I cant upload the picture at this site so i habe to use external link

https://imgur.com/a/2PEjram

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear Customer,

You can add the specific area into a no go zone or set virtual wall around the chair leg to prevent the stuck issue.

Like1
    icyblu
    icyblu05/19/2020      11:47
    @RR_Support:

If i put xiaomi magnetic strip on the leg, will it stop the roborock from going though it?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/20/2020      09:17
    @icyblu:

Yes, it will stop roborock from going through it too.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

icyblu
Welcome to Roborock Forum