Roborock 1

I bought an initial roborock 1 from gearbest and liked it so much I ended buying 3 more for different locations (though I havent used 2 yet). I am generally a little paranoid about intslling android apps sharing homelayouts, passwords of routers etc. and hence I did not install the app initially. I have installed the Xiaomi Home now but it does not seem to have anything other than notifications, on , off and schedule and you cannot see the mapping. I am not desperately keen to go to latest firmware though I have gone to 3.3.9_003600

Is there a manual to show me how to use the app. Is the original map showing room layouts etc still available?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Also I am not sure if one of them charges and the white light does not glow? Is there a way of checking. I am using a charger that I know works

Like0
  • Dear Customer,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I know what is the model number of your vacuum?

You need connect the vacuum to the host wifi and create a map by doing a full cleaning.

The indicator light on the dock should be solid on without robot and should be off with robot.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TA
Welcome to Roborock Forum