Roborock S7 keeps rebooting instead of taking command

Roborock S7 keeps rebooting instead of taking command

It lost connection so I reconnected it to the wifi. I have it connected to my Alexa but the app states that "Power is Off." When I turn it back on, it immediately turns back off and Roborock does the little reboot chime/music with blue lights and then says "Charging." I rebooted it, losing all my content, maps, and schedules but it is doing the same thing, the little chime with blue lights and says "Charging." So it connects to the apps but that is it I cannot do anything else, telling it to clean or move anywhere. What do I need to do?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

According to the desciption, there may be something wrong with the device, (battery or the fan).

Would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com) so that we can better assist? Pls provide the purchase info and SN as well.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B8B2gether888
Welcome to Roborock Forum