S7 15 months old won't connect with new 5G phone or home network

S7 15 months old won't connect with new 5G phone or home network

Is there any way I can update my Roborock other than just buying a different one? I love this machine but 90% of it's functions are no longer working.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I don't believe any of the robot vacs from Ribrock will connet to 5G. Mine specifically said so and that 2.4 must be used. I have a new S8 utra pro.

Like0
    Mouldither
    Mouldither04/15/2024      15:33
    @Kiki:

For the optimal tm cell phone service network service experience, we recommend registering your TM SIM card. By registering your SIM card, you ensure seamless connectivity and access to a range of services offered by TM. Registering your SIM card not only enhances the security of your network connection but also enables you to enjoy uninterrupted communication and data services. With TM's commitment to providing reliable and efficient network coverage, registering your SIM card is a simple yet essential step towards maximizing your telecom experience.

Like0
    KlarkKent
    KlarkKent04/16/2024      22:03
    @Mouldither:

Yes, mobile apps have indeed burst into our lives very rapidly, but most of the apps are useless without mobile internet as they either don't work without it or just don't give you the information you need. So, after reading lebara review , you can choose the right plan for you which will have enough internet for your daily smartphone usage.

Like0
  • Sorry that should be RoboRock

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CE
Welcome to Roborock Forum