S4 no longer cleaning

S4 no longer cleaning

I have a s4 and have had it for a while. Has done a good job for us, but recently I got a message to replace the main brush. I replaced the main brush and it is no longer working as expected. The issue seems to be that none of the debris is getting pulled into the dustbin anymore. When room cleaning is complete there is barely anything in the bin, but the brush is completely full of dust/hair/etc. Not getting any error message, but it is not working properly.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but the line of bristles on the original brush seems thicker (a wider band of bristles). I bought an off-brand replacement brush and it did the same thing, so I bought the name brand and it's still having the issue. Any help is appreciated!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

We are sorry to hear that your device did not work well. 

The issue you faced may not be solved in a short answer. We hope we could work with you to locate the cause and address it. Would you please contact us at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com)so that we can better assist?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RollsRoyce
Welcome to Roborock Forum