S4 Will not show in App

S4 Will not show in App

I moved my fully functional S4 to a different floor, as I got a new one for the main floor. I deleted the map and Robot was just going in circles. I factory reset the device and added it back into the App. Roborock connected and I can see it in the app, remote control it, and change settings as well as start cleaning. However, when I go back to the home screen, only one of my roborocks shows and the S4 is gone. I tried adding it back, same results. Connected, I can see it, but when going to the Home screen, S4 is not there.

It also tells me that I have an update with the RED dot on the update, but when I enter the update section, nothing. No updates.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello thanks for reaching out.

In this case, we suggest you try the following:

1, use Mi Home app to connect the device to wifi

2, upgrade the firmware to the latest version

Then you can try the roborock app again.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

robodone
Welcome to Roborock Forum