Roborock Revo cleaning around invisible walls in Full Clean mode

Roborock Revo cleaning around invisible walls in Full Clean mode

I am a new owner and so far loving the new bot. I haven't yet tested the mopping feature as Roborock recommended vacuuming thrice before starting to mop.

So, I live in a large square-shaped studio with no walls expect bathroom. For cleaning in the app, I created 'invisible walls' to mark out dining, living, and kitchen areas. I then turned the Roborock on Full clean mode and noticed that it is doing one invisible room at a time, which is very confusing and inefficient as it is using the invisible walls as actual walls. I think the invisible wall feature should only be called in when I need to clean a specific area, like kitchen after a meal. Thoughts on how to disable these walls when in full clean mode?

Also side question - I do not see any mopping option after I press enter in the app. Is it because I did not attach the mop pads yet?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

The invisible walls will take effect all the time regardless of cleaning mode. If you want it to clean a specific area, you can use room cleaning/zone cleaning feature.

For the mopping option, as long as you've connected it to wifi, you can select different water flow level.

Like0
    Amirr123
    Amirr12304/05/2024      12:41
    @RR_Support:

In Full Clean mode, the Roborock Revo efficiently navigates around invisible walls, ensuring a thorough cleaning experience. These invisible barriers allow homeowners to designate off-limit areas, preventing the robot vacuum from accessing certain spaces. Whether it's delicate furniture or high-traffic zones, the Revo's advanced sensors enable it to maneuver with precision. This feature not only enhances convenience but also safeguards fragile items and ensures a tailored cleaning routine. For residents seeking seamless cleaning solutions, the Roborock Revo stands out. Even local plumbers in tonbridge would appreciate its attention to detail and efficient operation.

Like0
    Bunny
    Bunny04/06/2024      18:43
    @Amirr123:

Roborock Revo's ability to clean around invisible walls in Full Clean mode showcases its advanced technology, ensuring thorough

cleaning in residential spaces. In bustling cities like Chicago, where efficiency and precision are paramount in residential cleaning services, the Roborock Revo proves to be a valuable asset, guaranteeing meticulous results while saving time and effort.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GB-2020
Welcome to Roborock Forum