IFTTT Integration

IFTTT Integration

Are there plans for IFTTT integration? I’d like to program my S4 to vacuum a specific room when another service triggers.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• This would be really useful. I could have the vacuum stop automatically when I enter a conference call.

Like1
  • I would defiantly like IFTTT integration. I could send my S4 max to clean up any stray litter around my litter robot when the cats are done in there. The litter robot has IFTTT integration.

Like0
  • I also look forward for this integration! But it seems Roborock doesn't think it's worth...

Like0
  • I believe we need to go to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to explain the lack of IFTTT integration that iRobot has. It seems that recommending other Robot vacuums may be the only option to get Roborock to listen. I have thousands of followers... how about everyone else?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sdhayes
Welcome to Roborock Forum