error 11 wont go away

error 11 wont go away

got s5 new from amazon. after using for 3 days, error 11 strong magnetic fields shows up and the bot is no longer working. try to do factory reset which is no way to be found on the support site and working on it for 2 hours i finally give up. i would keep the product if someone can help me figure this out, otherwise its going back. will post review at amazon as well

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing. Does robot report error 11 no matter where it goes? Could you please contact our support email: support@roborock.com? We will provide proper solution once the problem confirmed.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Richard
Welcome to Roborock Forum