Poor cleaning at rug/wood floor boundary

Poor cleaning at rug/wood floor boundary

I have a Roborock S7. My house has nice hardwood floors with large sections of it covered by rugs. While the S7 does a nice job of cleaning the rugs and the floors, it's terrible where they meet. There are always little piles of dirt that get created at the edge of the rug. If the vac straddles the boundary, it won't vac up that dirt on the floor side. How do I get it to clean without leaving me a bunch of cleanup to do with a dustbuster afterwards?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please double check if the main brush cover is well installed or not? See attached picture.

There are 4 tabs on the main brush cover. They should be inserted into the 4 corresponding slots on the main brush housing. See the video below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kyL_EryXomYEeF_f5-9ldbNvn-qOg6Dm/view?usp=sharing

Best regards.

Like0
    Steferd
    Steferd04/02/2024      06:13
    @RR_Support:

When comparing the S5 Max and S4 Max, both Roborock models offer advanced features for efficient cleaning. However, the S5 Max edges ahead with its enhanced navigation and precision. Available for purchase in Mounjaro UK, it promises superior performance and convenience for your cleaning needs.

Like0
    Daniellisa
    Daniellisa04/02/2024      06:24
    @RR_Support:

If poor cleaning at the rug/wood floor boundary persists, it can lead to unsightly stains and damage, potentially impacting the value buy your property. To maintain the aesthetics and longevity of your floors, it's essential to address cleaning issues promptly. Investing in professional cleaning services can help preserve the integrity of your property and ensure a welcoming environment for residents and visitors alike.

Like0
    Daniellisa
    Daniellisa04/02/2024      06:27
    @RR_Support:

If you're experiencing poor cleaning at the boundary between your rug and wood floor, it could be due to inadequate vacuuming or ineffective cleaning tools. Ensure thorough cleaning to prevent debris buildup, which can damage both surfaces. Consider investing in high-quality cleaning equipment to maintain cleanliness and preserve the integrity of your floors, all while you sell gaming laptops.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

zootsuiter
Welcome to Roborock Forum