connecting my Roborock s6 to Mi Home App

connecting my Roborock s6 to Mi Home App

After 3 days of trying, I've concluded that I am not able to do it. There is no support line to call and no manual to be found on line. If the producers don't offer effective help - I am ready to return the product and write a scorching review about lack of support. I am located in Canada and there is no help email dedicated to Canada. The email for US is not working.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Here are support email: support@roborock.com and support@roborock-eu.com you could contact if any technical concerns . No matter which one you select, we will reply to you as soon as possible.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MonikaC
Welcome to Roborock Forum