Roborock e20 - tell robot to clean a specific room?

Roborock e20 - tell robot to clean a specific room?

I just recently got the Roborock e20 and really like it. I'm using the Mi Home app, and I'm wondering how I can tell it to clean a specific room (example: clean the kitchen only).

I've setup different 'rooms' in the app, but I can only assign the e20 to a single room. Any help?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry that E2 does not support selective room cleaning yet. Rooms in Mihome app just like folders for devices.For instance, you could put robot in "living room" and other electronic device like air purifier into "bedroom". It is different from room management feature of robot.

Like0
    mynameisjonas
    mynameisjonas01/07/2020      16:49
    @RR_Support:

Oh that's a bummer. Do you know when it will support selective room cleaning?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/08/2020      08:02
    @mynameisjonas:

We are sorry that we have not been informed about the plan. You could keep an eye on our official website to get latest info.

Your understanding will be much appreciated.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mynameisjonas
Welcome to Roborock Forum