Roborock iphone app "enter code"

Roborock iphone app "enter code"

I've been using the MI app because I haven't been able to figure out the Roborock app. I've been trying to sign up for an account within the app but after you type in your email address there's a box that says "enter code"

What's the code?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• There will be a code sent to your email. If you did not receive it, please check the junk mail folder.

Like0
    so
    so12/10/2022      18:50
    @RR_Support:

The UI on your app is so poorly thought out it makes it seem like it's broken. If "getting the code" requires there to be an email in that field, then there should be an error on press of the "Get Code" button explaining that. A better design altogether would be to make it a two-part process. I've never seen a company include the verification code input on the same screen as the email input. It makes no sense.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/17/2022      16:25
    @so:

Thanks for posting. We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback.

For more info, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jrogel
Welcome to Roborock Forum