Side Brush Behavior

Side Brush Behavior

I've posted about the apparent issue with our S5 Max side brush on our thick, soft carpet. On the carpet, the side brush quits spinning. It seems to spin when doing the edges and turning, but stops spinning and just drags when doing the long straight runs. Could this be designed, intended behavior to save battery life on carpet? Has Roborock documented this behavior anywhere? I've tried the old style bristle side brush, and it does the same thing. I thought it was an issue, but now I'm thinking that it may be designed to stop spinning on thick carpet. Can Roborock confirm?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DanKirk
Welcome to Roborock Forum