New E20 WiFi

New E20 WiFi

First let me say I have had the E20 for several weeks and it has been running great including the WiFi connection via my iPhone 6S. My modem died a few days ago and I replaced it with an Arris SBG8300. Since then I have not been able to get the E20 to connect to the net. I have followed the instructions and my phone links up to the E20 via the app. I get an check on Device connected and Message sent to device, however, I am timing out on the Connecting to the network. I insure outstanding signal I have the phone, Router/wifi and E20 side by side. Does anyone have any suggestions? The 2.4 side of the wifi is configured as follows:

Home (2.4 GHz)

Wireless Network: Enabled

Network Name (SSID):

Mode: 802.11 n802.11 g/n802.11 b/g/n          

Security Mode: WPA2-PSK (AES) (Recommended)               

Network Password:

Broadcast Network Name (SSID): Enabled

Enable WMM: Enabled

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

May i suggest you contact support via email : support@roborock.com to get a solution sooner?

Like0
  • You may need to force your wifi to 2.4 GHz to allow the robot to connect to it. On my router app there is a function specifically for this, it will disable 5GHz for 30 minutes. Check your router manual for something similar.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Joe
Welcome to Roborock Forum