multifloor s6

multifloor s6

my wife enjoy new S6, great help and a lot of newest technologies inside a machine! We would like to know how to manage the maps -especially how to store the maps wich I WANT TO SAVE! there are 3 maps which current map is the same as last backup AND THE THIRD BACKUP MAP IS USUALLY AGAIN THE SAME ONE!

so how to manage them, how to save the maps wich I WANT TO SAVE?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• You dont get to choose. The top map will always be the "current one", below that the previous one and if you edit it, you may have a third one which is identical but without the edits. I dont believe its possible to use 3 maps for 3 floors. I dont even think you can actually use a map on 2 floors. The only thing you can do, is keep 1 map for your "main floor". If you want to clean another floor, you have to delete the map, put it on any other floor and have it clean there without a configured map. Once done, you need to restore the map of the bottom floor. Yes, its tedious. This is being asked constantly and support for multiple floors is rumored to be coming, that all I know.

Like0
  • Hi, S6 could save 3 maps. One is current map. The other 2 will be overwritten always and you may not find any rule which they are.

Therefore, the multiple map saved function is not well made at present and could not meet customers' need, which is reason why don't say it supports multiple map saved. We suggest customer reset map every time and bring dock with robot when the robot is brought to another floor.

For multiple floor map saving suggestion, we have forwarded customer feedback to our developing department and hope they will improve this feature in the future.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

krbo
Welcome to Roborock Forum