Hi..Is anyone else using Android having huge app stability/crashes when using Roborock app ?

Hi..Is anyone else using Android having huge app stability/crashes when using Roborock app ?

My app crashes all the time. I've cleared cache, cleared data, uninstalled, rebooted, reset, restarted many times, and no matter what i do the

app is just about unusable. Support will reply w/1 or 2 questions, but never follows up after that.

If using an S4, which as a vacuum it's great, and the app makes me regret by purchase so I'm wondering if I'm the only user with issues...

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SLPMEP
Welcome to Roborock Forum