Notifications issue post s5 firmware update

Notifications issue post s5 firmware update

Hi. I installed the new firmware this morning. Room selection is great. I'm not getting notifications however with room cleaning. When I use Zone cleaning I get notifications. Obviously this is a bug. Please fix

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please help to confirm if you control the robot by your own account? or the robot shared by others? If your robot is a shared robot which could only have several features, and the notification won't be sent to shared device but only send to original account.

One possibility, if you login your account with two smart phones, the notification is only sent to one smart phone.

Like0
  • I used it only with my own account. I don't share at all. Again, zone cleaning gives me notification no problem

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/07/2020      08:07
    @Eli:

For this issue, we think it won't be solved in a short answer, may I suggest you contact us via email: support@roborock.com so that you could receive faster response? And you could tell that you've contact us on forum. Thank you.

Like0
  • Hi!

have you solved that issue?

my roborock s5 is sending me only zone cleaning notifications

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/16/2021      01:50
    @kabas:

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Would you please send us a video showing the issue indeed occurred? Maybe you can set a quick scheduled cleaning. Then you can record a screenrecording showing no notification is received when the schedule starts and finishes.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eli
Welcome to Roborock Forum