Can I set up a daily zone cleaning in the app?

Can I set up a daily zone cleaning in the app?

I only seem to be able to either manually start a zone/room cleaning or set up automated cleaning of the entire apartment. Is there a way of automatic week day cleaning of only a part of the apartment?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• ps - I'm using firmware version 3.5.7_002008

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/04/2020      01:48
    @too_lazy_to_clean:

Zone is not preservable, but you could set timer with new firmware version. The firmware version 2008 support room dividing function right now. You could divide room with your map and set timer, and you could clean single room after that. For further works, you're welcome to contact us via supprot@roborock.com. Hope you have a rainbow day~

Like1
    too_lazy_to_clean
    too_lazy_to_clean03/04/2020      21:12
    @RR_Support:

Perfect - thanks so much!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/07/2020      08:02
    @too_lazy_to_clean:

You're welcome. Hope you have a rainbow weekend~~

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

too_lazy_to_clean
Welcome to Roborock Forum