S5 Upgrade and room selection

S5 Upgrade and room selection

I just got my vac from Roborock after having to get fixed. By the way, the support process was great. When I got it back there was a FW update and I'm trying to get my room cleaning setup. Does the vac have to do a complete cleaning before you can use it? Any documentation on the setup?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, We are glad to hear that you like the new firmware version. You could ask your robot do a complete cleaning before you divide the room.

There are 4 requirements for robot to create a complete and new map:

1. Map

saved mode is enabled, see attached pic.

2. Robot starts from dock;

3. Robot goes everywhere on map it detects to clean, not just somewhere;

4. Robot returns to dock(whose position is not moved) by itself and successfully.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GAPRocker
Welcome to Roborock Forum