Late Notifications

Late Notifications

Lately I've been receiving very late notifications on my phone, for example when the S5 is finished and going to the dock or stuck.

Any way to fix this?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear customer,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please help to further clarify what do you mean by receiving late notifications. Do you mean the notifications are delayed, or you received notification at late night which is not supposed to be received?

And may we know what app are you trying to use? Roborock APP or Mi home app?

Like0
    RVD26
    RVD2604/14/2020      03:40
    @RR_Support:

Notifications are delayed by hours. I am using the Mi Home app.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/14/2020      05:38
    @RVD26:

Thank you for your reply. Does the problem is still there? We've forwarded the issue to our tech department, and they will enhance the function with Mi Home app support team. Thank you. If any further problem about the robot, would you please send all details to our support@roborock-eu.com or support@roborock.com. Hope you have a rainbow day~~

Like0
    RVD26
    RVD2604/14/2020      13:45
    @RR_Support:

Yes, the problem is still there. I just experienced it again yesterday. All the notifications occurred at once about 6 hours after it finished cleaning.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RVD26
Welcome to Roborock Forum