Connecting to Mi Home app

Connecting to Mi Home app

Hi, I just purchased a factory refurbished S4 and I cant seem to get my iphone6 connected to the S4 in the app. I have tried resetting the Wi-Fi manually but there is still no device found when I log back into the app.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Do you use an 2.4GHz network? Please check your router settings. It doesn’t support 5GHz yet. So If you’re using a 5GHz please temporary configure a 2.4GHz network.

Like0
  • We are sorry for the trouble you are facing and for all the inconvenience. 

What do you mean no device found? Could you tell us which step you fails?

Please use Roborock app.

You need to notice our devices could not connect to 5G HZ wifi. If your set-up steps are correct but still not work, try methods below:

1. Make sure the password of your wifi you input is correct.

2. Don't use android tablet, iPad, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C to connect robot to wifi as they may be incompatible with app.

3. Enable location permission of app on your iPhone's setting.

4. Pay much attention to the step where let you select wifi.

5. If your wifi name or password contains special characters like !@#$, we suggest you log in router and go to the wifi setting to change it without them to have a try.

6. The robot doesn't support WEP encryption mode. If your wifi is WEP, change it to WPA or WPA2.

Like0
  • Thankyou! Got it to work as soon as I used the Roborock app instead of the Mi home app.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/20/2020      10:08
    @Farmerponi:

Glad to hear that. and if anything we could support you, please feel free to contact us: support@roborock.com. Hope you have a rainbow day~~

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmerponi
Welcome to Roborock Forum