Receiving Many Errors That Main Brush Might Be Blocked

Receiving Many Errors That Main Brush Might Be Blocked

For the first two months our Roborock S6 worked fine, but starting a few weeks ago it began stopping in the middle of vacuuming rugs with the same error message: "Main brush might be blocked. Remove and clean it."

The first few times I did remove and clean the main brush by following the instructions, but the problem didn't stop. The S6 now never gets through a cleaning without stopping several times on rugs with this same error message. I finally ordered new brushes, but installing a new brush didn't fix the problem, either.

The rugs are normal pile, nothing difficult.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Ted, sorry for the inconvenience. Did you get the error code? or just error message main brush might be blocked? Did you enable the carpet mode? If yes, would you mind send the robot's info ( as picture ) and purchase info, also send a details of the error with carpet picture to our support@roborock.com? Thank you.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/02/2020      09:00
    @RR_Support:

Like0
  • I know carpet mode used to be on, I don't recall turning it off, but I checked it just now and it was off. I've turned carpet mode back on and am testing it now...

Carpet mode had no effect. I ran the S6 in the family room, about 24 foot square with wall-to-wall and various furniture. It stopped four times with the same message: "Main brush might be blocked. Remove and clean it." There's no error code.

I'll email the requested information to Roborock support.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/03/2020      05:30
    @Ted:

Thanks for your work~~

Like0
  • The email I sent to support@roborock.com was rejected with this error message: "550 Mail content denied"

That's not much to go on, but I did attach the three images you requested (robot info image, purchase info image, carpet image) to give it a size of 12.9 MB. Too big?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/03/2020      05:29
    @Ted:

It should be the internet problem, Is it convenient for your to try another email address: support@roborock-eu.com? Thank you in advance~

Like0
  • Resent email to both addresses after reducing image sizes by half (though that did not reduce the size of email messages, indicating that reducing the image sizes in the message by 50% only affected the display sizes, not the actual image data). The email was again rejected by support@roborock.com with a "550 Mail content denied" error, but it was accepted by support@roborock.zendesk.com.

The return message I got was confused, suggesting that if I was in Europe that I send email to supprt@roborock-eu.com, which is where it was sent. I'll reply to the email.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/05/2020      07:33
    @Ted:

Hi Ted, we are sorry for the inconvenience, and appreciated for all the work you did. Please feel free to come back here if your email was rejected again even you send it to support@roborock-eu.com, we will try our best to support you. Thank you.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ted
Welcome to Roborock Forum