Congrats!!!H6 Reddot Design Award

Congrats!!!H6 Reddot Design Award

Dear Roborock users,

We've already known Roborock H6. We're proud to tell you that Roborock H6 has won Reddot Design Award.

Why?

It has an integrated accessory rack, usable in both wall-mounted and free-standing configurations, which keeps all the accessories you need in easy reach. Floor Brush, Carpet Brush, Motorized Mini-Brush, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, Flex Tube suit your needs for those areas your arm can't reach.

It has a lock suction on with a press of the Sustain button for easy cleaning. You don't need to hold down the trigger. Glance at the OLED screen to keep informed of the mode you are in, the amount of charge and time left, receive maintenance reminders and more.

All you could see is its classic styling, dynamic design, exquisite details and modern shape. All you could experience is its convenience behind buttons , sticks and those mechanical components.

Just keep tuned!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• This is the world's largest design competition, its objective is to identify and promote design concepts. Each year, the most outstanding designs of more than 50 categories are selected. The award-winning products are recognized as the best of their kind and must be forward-looking in terms of innovation, technology, concept, and design. Being an engineer, I often used https://masterbundles.com/gifts-for-engineers/ source and now I am happy to see that my firm has won this award. Winning this award not only represents the recognition of our design concept but also means that we stand side by side with some of the best brands in the world.

Like0
  • It is very commendable to receive such an award in the field of design. In order to advertise a product, you need to use the right tools. I use photos for my collages and presentations. And with rust belt pictures and other stock photos, my work has become much better. Now it's easy for me to create a presentation for any product.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RR_News
Welcome to Roborock Forum