Cleanup mode S50

Cleanup mode S50

Hello,

my cleanup mode works no more. It is always on balanced (I think) and can not be changed to turbo or max

I have the latest update and I reset already.

can you help

me?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Frank, sorry for the inconvenience. would you please try below methods:

1.Clear the cache of your Mi Home ( see attachment )

2.Uninstall the app and reinstall it.

3.Reboot the router.

If the problem is still there,would you please send all details to our support@roborock.com or support@roborock-eu.com? Thank you.

Like1
    Frank
    Frank04/15/2020      13:11
    @RR_Support:

Hi, I did so. But now I don’t see the cleanupmode anymore.

it looks like you can not choose for more power? I hope not?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/17/2020      08:12
    @Frank:

Hi Frank, Thank you for your work. According to the issue, would you mind find the SN info and send the screenshot of the problem and the methods you tried to our support@roborock.com or support@roborock-eu.com? We believe our support team will give you a solution about it.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frank
Welcome to Roborock Forum