Map saved / cleaning other areas off the map

Map saved / cleaning other areas off the map

Hi, guys! I bought a Roborock S50 second generation and Im really happy with it. The only thing is the map. I have 2 stairs (of one step) in my house. When I put the robot in the upper floor, he gets lost on the map saved, and I have to start the map all over again. I wish I could keep that "main map" always so i can direct the robot to the place I want to clean. But if I put the robot in another area, he gets lost. Would be great if I had two options: use my main map or a "free map" - that would start a new map without saving that, just to clean small areas not accessible to the robot in my "main map". Am I doing something worng? Is there a way to save a map, use in another place, then come back to that map?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear customer,

The robot could save 3 maps. One is current map. The other 2 will be overwritten always and you may not find any rule which they are.

Therefore, the multiple map saved function is not well made at present and could not meet customers' need, which is reason why don't say it supports multiple map saved. We suggest customer reset map every time and bring dock with robot when the robot is brought to another floor.

For multiple floor map saving suggestion, we will forward your advice to our developing department and hope they will improve this feature in the future.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bello
Welcome to Roborock Forum