S5 max could not be added to google Assistant

S5 max could not be added to google Assistant

Hello there,

I tried adding my s5max to google Assistant but is not working. I am stuck where it’s connecting the roborock app with google home. During this process, google home response 1st as “successfully linked” and the very quickly with a second reponse as “something went wrong”. Please I need an answer to this. Thanks

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear Customer,

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Could you please try to connect it again? Our tech team checked the issue with Google, and found there is something wrong on the Google side server. Now the issue is fixed. Could you please try it again?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cooldude
Welcome to Roborock Forum