Roborock S50 cleaning routes

Roborock S50 cleaning routes

Hello! I got a quick question. I’ve updated my Roborock S50 with firmware 3.5.7.002008. After this update the cleaning routes are not the same. Before the update he cleaned going on the shortest edge ( let’s from left to right ), now it cleans on the longest edge ( back and forward ). Can I come back on cleaning on the shortest edge ? The problem now is when I put him to mop, it leaves traces on the floor. Thank you!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• with new fw vacuum use new, better cleaning routes, and cleaning is faster.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/07/2020      05:25
    @VANT:

Yes, you're right, thanks for your reply~~

Like0
  • Dear Vali, because the new firmware upgraded the algorithm of cleaning routes, please don't worry about it.

Like0
    Vali
    Vali05/07/2020      11:43
    @RR_Support:

Hello! Thanks for support, but i do not like it, i really don't care that is cleaning faster, it's cleaning worst than befor, thats my problem :)

Like0
    VANT
    VANT05/07/2020      20:39
    @Vali:

all new vacuum use new algorithm, and will clean like Your S50. If You want back to old cleaning path, You should restore Your vacuum to factory default

https://support.roborock.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035072251-How-do-I-restore-my-robot-cleaner-to-factory-default-S5-

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/08/2020      05:53
    @Vali:

The suggestion from Vant is good, you could try the suggestion from VANT. Or you could also try to change the position of the charging dock and let your robot create a new map, sometimes, change the position may change the cleaning path, but we are not sure if it will go back to previous cleaning path as you want, you could have a try.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vali
Welcome to Roborock Forum