is there an issue with your server right now?

is there an issue with your server right now?

27-may 11am IST , when I enter the robot via the Roborock app, I get "loading map" spinning and nothing else. app and robot were working fine only a couple of hours ago.

tried cleaning cache, which didn't help

thanks

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear Customer,

What is the model number of your vacuum? You can find it on the app or the bottom label of the actual device.

1. Does problem happen at the moment when robot starts from the dock? or it could show map fine before it cleans for some time or some area such as 100 square meters? They are 2 different problems and very important for us to figure out what is wrong.

2. Please send us all info of your robot. See attached picture info.

3. What is the size of your house? not size already cleaned, but your house's whole size.

4. Reinstall app to have a try.

5. Pls use your phone data instead of wifi to see whether map will show up.

6. Do you have any other Xiaomi's device, like camera, lamp?

Like0
    anonyless
    anonyless05/27/2020      09:17
    @RR_Support:

i asked a simple question - is there an issue with the server at the moment?

it's Roborock S6

app version 2.0.22

firmware version 01.17.08

plugin version RRMDX590

I can start cleaning and docking,change vacuum mode but the maps do not load. same thing in cleaning history which loads - but not the maps.

Like0
    anonyless
    anonyless05/27/2020      09:21
    @anonyless:

also, i have many Xiaomi devices, including security camera, Xiaomi/Philips ceiling lamps. All connected to the Chinese server and I'm able to connect to them just fine (through Mi Home)

Like0
  • i also tried from 2 difference devices (phone and tablet) , both unable to load the map. tried uninstalling the app, changed from wifi to mobile data - all attempts result in same thing, maps are not loading.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/28/2020      09:19
    @anonyless:

Hi, thanks for your reply and info.

Move the vacuum manually away from the charging dock, turn it off, and dock it with the charging dock again to make it turn on automatically.

Reset the wifi of the vacuum, and try the wifi connection process again.

If it is still the same, to do further analysis and fix it, we need check more information, including the serial number and software info of your device. Taken security and privacy into consideration, would you mind contact us via email and provide us with the info below.

Make sure robot is connected to app and go to robot's setting, click "copy all" and then paste all the text (not picture) in your email. See attached picture"info".

Tell us the time zone, exact date and time when problem or error happened like New York Time, Jan 29th, 18:36.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anonyless
Welcome to Roborock Forum