Roborock S6 Pure Doesn't Connect to Wifi

Roborock S6 Pure Doesn't Connect to Wifi

I just started using the Roborock S6 Pure tonight. It works great so far except we couldn't figure out how to connect it to our wifi. We have an Asus Router that automatically connects devices to a 2.4 or 5GHz connection but the robot won't connect for some reason even though it is in the same room as the router. I also tried turning off the 5 GHz option on our router but it still didn't work.

If anyone has any tips or can help fix it and connect it to my wifi, that would be great! Our house is less than 1000 square feet so I thought it would be able to connect easily.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Update: Fixed Issue. Downloaded Mi Home App instead of Roborock app and it worked.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/28/2020      09:08
    @chria5000:

Dear customer,

Thanks for your updates, it is glad to hear that it connects to the wifi successfully now.

If you have any further question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

chria5000
Welcome to Roborock Forum