Multifloor Mapping for S4

Multifloor Mapping for S4

Can anyone confirm whether or not multi floor mapping will be coming to the S4. I was under the impression that it was, but if it isn't then I may want to return my S4 within my 30 day return period. Willing to wait if it is though. Thanks

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I would also vote for this feature as my home is 2 levels.

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/01/2020      07:36
    @J675:

Sure, noted that.

Like0
  • Dear Huey,

Thanks for reaching out.

There is no plan to add the multi-floor maps feature yet, but you can keep an eye on the app for the updates.

If you want to use this function now, you can purchase S5 Max, S6 or S6 pure, they support this feature with the latest firmware installed.

Like0
    Mcaleer1
    Mcaleer106/02/2020      18:34
    @RR_Support:

According to your Facebook post on the 4th of May, Multi room support would be coming.

Like2
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/03/2020      07:55
    @Mcaleer1:

Hi,

Updates: the ETA of custom clean sequencing and multi-level mapping feature for S4 is unsure yet. You can keep an eye on the app for the updates. Thanks a lot.

Like2
    Mariana
    Mariana08/18/2020      02:03
    @RR_Support:

Hi, I haven't seen an update for the S4 about the Multi- Level mapping. I am wondering when will it be released.

Like1
    Load More >>
  • My S4 just got the update. A bit late but it’s here. Thanks Roborock for not forgetting the S4!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/31/2020      11:04
    @Mcaleer1:

Yep, it is available now. You guys can update the firmware and enjoy the multi-floor maps feature.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Like0
    TW
    TW01/14/2021      16:10
    @RR_Support:

I have a multi level home and just got my S4 and the multi level feature is working nicely. I was wondering if it is possible to buy a second dock so I only have to move the robot itself to the other floor?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/15/2021      14:35
    @TW:

There is no need to move the dock along with the robot to the second floor. You can click "create new map" on the app and move the robot to the second floor to create the map.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huey
Welcome to Roborock Forum