S5 Is Stuck Offline

S5 Is Stuck Offline

Hi- I have a new S5 that worked fine for months now it is suddenly stuck offline. There are no issues with the WiFi. Please let me know how to fix!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Devin,

May I know how often it happens? Is there any rule on it?

What is the status of the Wi-Fi Led indicator when it shows offline? Try to reboot the machine and verify whether it will reconnect automatically.

If not, please reset the wifi and reconnect it. In the meantime, try to change the DNS server on the main router to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 and you can reserve an IP for the S5.

After that, please take some time to monitor its performance. Any further updates, be free to let us know.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Devin
Welcome to Roborock Forum