S8 Pro Ultra - wash mop and go to

S8 Pro Ultra - wash mop and go to

I am owning a S8 Ultra Pro and love it!

Anyways I am missing a feature, which is adding a "go fo" in the routines.

I would like to start the mop washing and let the roborock drive to a certain place (in front of the stairs) to pick it up an carry to another floor.

For now wanting to wash the first floor, I need to start the routine "wash ground floor" (where the dock is located), pause the robot after mop washing, carrying it to first floor, canceling the ground floor wash routine and starting the "wash first floor routine".

Letting the roborock to wash the mop and go to a certain place would simplify the life a lot and save much time (no need to wait and pause in the right moment).

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chris
Welcome to Roborock Forum